Company: Wipro Technologies Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Engineer – Platform and Storage – Virtualization
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics
- Fresh Graduate from a recognized University / Institute ( BE / BTech preferably )
- Skills Required: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems/Linux,networking concepts (IP Address, DHCP), MS Office, Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
- Follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
- Based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DOD certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
- Post completion of the OS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to central server.
- In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded into the central server on completion of data wiping process.
- Track the IT Asset release tickets status.
- Maintain MIS and tracking data for further validation